Classic Jazz guitar made by Wout Bosma in 2006. Hand carved top and back with matching sides of fine quilted mahogany.
Listed below is the upto datespec of this guitar.
For a full descrition of this published guitar please contact me
- String length: 63 cm. / 24,8“.
- Soundbox: 15” width, maple and spruce, flamed maple binding, vintage burst finish.
- Neck and fingerboard: Ramin and rosewood, MOP inlay.
- Headstock: Maple veneered, tuners by Henkes & Blazer, Germany. Decorated with brass ‘Dordrecht’ ornament.
- Jack: Switchcraft.
- Tailpiece: Gilded brass with Maple veneered inlay.
- Pickup: Reissue ‘De Armond 1100 Rhythm Chief’.
- Controls: Thumbwheel volume and tone underneath pickguard.
- Pickguard: Maple veneered.
Pleae contact me for final price on this guitar as it resides with owner in Holland